the company is a joke this oh you scrap junk at the good money price there was leaves inside of the dishwasher tree leaves the motor was rusted off of it I know there's a preview I live an hour and a half away we spend thousands they don't want to back it up to heck with him there a junk company go somewhere else there should be a comment box in every auction to save us as the consumer money if it's junk it's junk just say it's junk..yeah that looks like it's going to run anytime soon the Fix-It price is over $2,500 I have to *** the bullet on this one it cost me 200 and some change and they're Xscape goat is there's a preview on this auction then why is it put on the internet it should be a local 30 mile auction comment boxes fix all these problems they don't want that I wouldn't have paid $10 for this thing

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with RCI Auctions and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RCI Auctions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare RCI Auctions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RCI Auctions?

Comments